Monday, January 16, 2006

4 Things

Four jobs I've had in my life: Um... a Secretary, Admin. Assistant, an Executive Assistant and a Project Assistant. Oh sure, they all sound different, but they are all, in fact, hell on earth.
Four movies I could watch over and over: Fever Pitch, Finding Neverland, Wedding Singer, Dirty Dancing. Wedding Singer is my movie I watch when I'm depressed about my own life. When I was laid off I watched it a minimum of twice a week.
Four places I've lived: Minnesota, Virginia, Grand Cayman (for a week anyway ;)
Four TV shows I love to watch: The Office (I'm obsessed with it), Lost, CSI, Wheel of Fortune (because I ALWAYS beat Gregg)
Four places I've been on vacation: Seattle, Mexico, Grand Cayman, Las Vegas
Four websites I visit daily: ljcfyi.com, amalah.com, everydaystranger.mu.nu, drudgereport.com
Four of my favorite foods: Caribou coffee, chocolate, sun dried tomatoes (I know they are passe, but I still love them), capers
Four places I'd rather be: sleeping, playing with my daughter, a movie theater, a gym
Four albums I can't live without: Under the Table & Dreaming, Fumbling Towards Ecstacy, and.... I'm going to have to think on this one for a while. I like a lot of songs, but there aren't many albums that all the songs are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Your Ad Here