Thursday, January 12, 2006

Birthdays

February is getting to be one of the busier months for birthdays. In that short month we have mine, Grace's, my mother-in-law's, my friend Kim's and two of my nieces.

I'm still up in the air for plans for Grace's birthday. Since there will be no family in town for it I'm tempted to just buy her some toys and go out to dinner. I think if we do have a party for her it will be Toy Story* and we'll wait until some family members come to visit in March. Another big one that I'm trying not to think about too much, but I have to because my niece's is 3 days later, is my 30th. I guess it's a big deal and I would be bummed if it just got skimmed over, but part of me thinks that would be OK too!

*Why in the world do Disney, et.al. put a movie in "The Vault" only to release it several years later to new, younger viewers and not release a whole new batch of merchandise to go along with it? I would love to be able to buy the plates, balloons, along with all of the toys in Toy Story. No such luck. Another reason Disney sucks. Yeah, I said it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Your Ad Here