Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oil of Olay Winter Retreat

No need to thank me. But you will want to.

I'm not very good about putting lotion on in the morning after a shower, but with this body wash I really don't need to.

If you can find this, buy two bottles. Trust me. It helped even my super dry hands. I cannot find a picture of the bottle anywhere online, but it has a blue cap. I bought mine at Target (of course).

Here is the description:

Olay Complete Winter Retreat Body Wash - 12 OZ

MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS: Olay Complete Body Wash nourishes skin completely with a soap-free cleansing formula for gentle cleansing and a clean rinse that keeps in moisture without leaving heavy residue and moisturizing with nourishing vitamin E, A & B3 enriched Olay moisturizers that penetrate deep within the surface for skin conditioning. In the shower: Squeeze a small amount of product onto wet puff. Lather and rinse. Store bottle upside down to ease dispensing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Sounds yummy. Maybe have to try it out.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Your Ad Here