Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh, no she di'int


Someone needs to take away this f-ing hillbilly's kid before he actually does get hurt. I have SO much to save about Britney. I was starting to feel a little bad for her with the white trash slacker husband, to the media never letting up on her. But now? I have no sympathy. This is only going to make the paprazzi hound her more. Good going. I have been a mother for almost 3 years and never once in that time have I even accidentally not buckled the kid in. Also, sterilization sounds like an excellent idea in this case.

3 Comments:

Blogger Culinarily Obsessed said...

I guess one can only fake class for so long. I think all Britney's faking ability went out the window when she met that husband of hers. That poor baby..he never has a chance at not being white trash..lol

6:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You can take the girl out of the trailer park...

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give the kid 12 years (I'm being conservative..) and he'll do something to make himself complete tabloid fodder. If his parents don't top him.

What frightens me the most is that she tried to explain it away by saying that she had to take actions to keep her son safe. hmmmm....so the able bodied body guard sitting in the car with you is just decoration?

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Your Ad Here