Monday, October 24, 2005

So it's not Poweball or anything

But I did win $175 from our local radio station! They have a promotion that if you listen at work and they call your name you get $25 each hour until they get a new winner. I won at noon on Friday. No one else called in until 11 am today!

At first I was all "I am not calling and having my voice on the radio". So embarrassing. Then I thought about it for... mmm... 20 seconds. Shit, I'll take anyone's money!

So Christmas came early in the Rodgers household! ;)

Speaking of which, we got the girls' Christmas pictures taken yesterday. Yeah. And we weren't even the first ones to have them done! They should be online as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How Cool! I did not think that they actually used real people for those contests.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

Your Ad Here